This is planned well ahead so that members can be notified well before the new Membership year and offers a broad spectrum of demonstrations and workshops. Impromptu events other than those listed below sometimes also occur and may be additional to the list below. In addition we also hold a weekly Sketching Group at a designated venue, see the appropriate tab for more details
Workshops (Members only)
Oil Workshop with Kevin Player – 24th February
Watercolour workshop with Charles Evans – 21st July
Impressionist Workshop with Peter Keegan – 29th September
Acrylic Workshop with Charles Evans – 20th October
Coloured Pencil workshop with David Lewry – date TBA.
If you want to print the whole programme, please click programme 2017 – 2018
- 3 July, 2018 7:30 pmDemonstration by Laura Reiter "Abstract Painting"
- 7 August, 2018 7:30 pmDemonstration with Tas Severis "Oils in Action"
- 4 September, 2018 7:30 pmDemonstration with Jan Munro "Watercolour Landscape"
- 2 October, 2018 7:30 pmCritique Evening with Peter Keegan
- 6 November, 2018 7:30 pmDemonstration with Jake Winkle "Two watercolour paintings"
- 4 December, 2018 7:30 pmChristmas Meeting